- There is an annual membership
fee of £5.
- Meetings are held monthly on the
4th Thursday of every month. Members pay £2 each meeting and
this covers a cup of tea or coffee, biscuits and a raffle
ticket for which the winner receives a £5 note.
- The venue is the Jubilee Hall,
Chalcraft Lane,Bognor Regis and meetings start at 7.30pm.
- There is a Show Table at each
meeting for members to exhibit anything they have grown or made.
This is judged by visiting speakers.
- Members' Shows are held at the
June and September meetings.
- The Annual Christmas lunch takes
place in early December.
information on becoming a member please
contact our Membership
Secretary, Janet Hogben (01243 860703)